Solid Wate Management
• To observe the environmental regulations in force in Ecuador.
• To assess the impacts of solid waste.
• To eliminate or minimize the impacts of solid waste on the environment in our zones of influence and the health of local populations.
• To reduce non-recyclable solid waste at source.
• To abide by our purchasing and supply policy.
• To correctly separate biodegradable, recyclable and non-recyclable waste so that it can appropriately be disposed of or processed.
• To recycle biodegradable waste by making compost.
• To reduce the costs involved in the management of solid waste and the protection of the environment, encouraging workers to develop innovations to reduce the production of waste and find a suitable permanent disposal system.
• To make an inventory of the waste created by the different activities of an organization and monitor its progress to ensure that such a system is actually implemented.
• To reduce the consumption of water and other natural resources.
• To measure the company’s water consumption in its operations.
• To train staff and visitors on the correct use of water.
• To reduce environmental pollution by continuously improving the efficiency of the company’s processes and products (replacement of conventional toilets by water-saving systems, use of biodegradable detergents and products).
• Not to pollute nearby water sources (grey or black water).
• Not to use pesticides or toxic products so as to avoid polluting water sources.
• To protect the sources from which the company gets its water (protection of wetlands, reforestation with native species, etc.).
For further information, fill out the following form and send it to us. We will be glad to answer your enquiries
First class descends, riding through exclusive trails designed by mountain bikers and engineers, biking through gravel and dirt roads, make this bike trip a fantastic journey through the heart of the Andes. You will be escorted by mountain biking guides and pampered by our traditional hospitality during the the whole trip.
A programme designed for mountain lovers. This is the ideal approach for climbers wanting to scale snow-capped peaks but first acclimatize to the altitude.
Cotopaxi National Park is one of the most visited natural areas in Ecuador due to its amazing scenery, proximity to Quito and status as a national icon.
Reportaje acerca de la travesía a la cumbre del Cotopaxi
|Find us on Facebook|
|Visit our YouTube channel|